[CMake] Searchable mail archive

J.S. van Bethlehem j.s.van.bethlehem at astro.rug.nl
Wed Apr 13 03:45:42 EDT 2011

Dear CMake users,

This week I started to investigate possibilities to move my build-system
over to CMake after hearing a lot of good stories about it. To be
honest, so far I'm still not quite convinced. The learning (I find at
least) is rather steep and the documentation rather sparse (afaics) Then
I noticed this mailing list, which would obviously be a got source to
look for help, if it were searchable - so that's my question: is there
some mirror of the mail-archive where I can search through passed mails
to the list?

Yours sincerely,
Jakob van Bethlehem