[CMake] How to specify -fpic ?

David Aldrich David.Aldrich at EU.NEC.COM
Thu Sep 30 12:10:08 EDT 2010

Hi Marcel

> Considering all the hassle you have to go through. Why don't you build a
> shared libKernel.so library and let the runtime loader fix all the
> issues you're now trying to solve compile/link time?

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm not sure how that would work out. At start-up the runtime linker would only need to resolve issues between main.cpp, libKernel.so and libPython.so. Later I will dlopen some more libraries that need libKernel. Would the runtime linker handle that?

BR

David