[CMake] add_custom_target dependency list issue

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Sun Sep 26 15:09:37 EDT 2010

> The DEPENDS option of ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET() is meant for file-level
> dependencies only; use ADD_DEPENDENCIES() for target-level ones.

Silly mistake, thanks for pointing it out. However, even if I add
target dependencies using ADD_DEPENDENCIES() it seems to take into
account only the dependent the binary targets (bar, see above), but
the custom ones (dep1,2,3) are completely ignored. What could be still
wrong?

Also, strangely enough, if I list the binary target in the
add_custom_target's DEPENDS section (like in my initial example), it
does work. Is this just because I am lucky enough that the the
dependency itself is a binary with the same name as the target I
actually intended to refer to?

--
Szilárd