[CMake] ccmake and cmake

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 00:41:05 EDT 2010

Oh, wow, hardy is REALLY, *REALLY* old. It still contains only cmake-2.4.7 which was released more than 3 years ago!

I would recommend downloading a pre-built binary. It is self-contained and you can just drop it anywhere you want (e.g. somewhere in your home directory) and simply update your PATH variable. You can get the latest source and binary tar-balls from here: http://cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html

Michael