[CMake] How to get rid of lib prefix on plugins?

Kelly Burkhart kelly.burkhart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 10:52:45 EDT 2010

I'm trying to create our python plugins with cmake.  I've tried
python_add_module( pluginname ${SOURCES} ) as well as add_library(
pluginname MODULE ${SOURCES} ).  The plugin looks to be created
properly, but the name is libpluginname.so rather than just
pluginname.so.  How can I get rid of the improperly prepended 'lib'?

Also, I havn't gotten around to trying this on windows, but windows
python plugins have an extension .pyd rather than dll.  How can I
specify the correct plugin extension?

Thanks,

-Kelly