[CMake] R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: CMake CDT generator

tinauser at libero.it tinauser at libero.it
Tue Sep 21 05:22:22 EDT 2010

Hi,
I guess this is the piece of information I was missing: indeed, once imported
in eclipse I was going to project->build all; instead, if I left-click on the
project and selct make target->build, then everything works, and I can modify
my source.
I'm sorry if this was dumb, but in the wiki of using cmake in CDT I did not
see this passage.