[CMake] Visual Studio 2010 Transition

Brian Davis bitminer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 13:22:57 EDT 2010

I recently had to upgrade to vs 2010 to use NSight debugger for NVIDIA GPU
degging and was using 2.8.0.  This version would load all but my CUDA
related projects the cpuReconPlugin and the gpuReconPlugin.  These two libs
are defined in the same directory and share common source (which has been
problematic for CMake/FindCuda in the past which was overcome by using set(
CUDA_ATTACH_VS_BUILD_RULE_TO_CUDA_FILE OFF )).  Their are 4 libs defined in
on CMakeLists.txt file where the source is in the same directory... of
course this could have nothing to do with the problem.  So I decided to
?upgrade? to Cmake 2.8.2 which now loads one of the plugins gpuPMatrixRecon,
but not cpuReconPlugin (I guess 1 is better than 0).  Before the transion to
VS2010 and Cmake 2.8.2 every thing worked just dandy.  Anyone got any ideas
as to what changed in CMake which would cause this to happen?