[CMake] Questions about the cmake 2.8.3-rc1 release

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Sep 15 16:20:49 EDT 2010

On 9/15/2010 4:08 PM, norulez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> are there any hopes that the bug 4068 is fixed in the final release? If not, then in which version?

Not at this point. The bug report lacks a test cases.   If you were to
add a test case, and join the cmake-developer mailing list.  Then you
can make sure it ends up in the next branch now, so that it can be in
the next official release.  We are doing releases each quarter, but at
this point if it is not a regression and has not been tested in the
"next" branch of CMake, it will not be in 2.8.3.

Thanks.

-Bill