[CMake] makefile to CMakeLists.txt, possible?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Sep 2 11:31:02 EDT 2010

On 02.09.10 17:02:02, Diablo 666 wrote:

> > I think what Andreas meant is that he expects IDE's to use CMake
> > as their native build system and auto-generate the CMake code.
>
> Exactly. AFAIK KDevelop 4 is actually building cmake files.

It doesn't, it tries to help you write them and even suggests changes when
you create classes or rename files. But it doesn't generate them from
ground up or completely manages them in some GUI.

> But I didn't see a working version of it, yet :(
http://download.kde.org/download.php?url=stable/kdevelop/4.0.2/src/

In a day or to (until then replace 4.0.2 with 4.0.1).

Andreas

--
You will be awarded some great honor.