[CMake] FindHDF5.cmake and the "hl" versions of hdf5 libs

James C. Sutherland James.Sutherland at utah.edu
Wed Sep 1 10:19:36 EDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Michael Jackson <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
> wrote:

> Now, edit the FindHDF5.cmake file (the one that you copied into your
> project) to remove the offending lines/fix the bug.

Well - that is the real trick.  I am not sure where the offending lines
are...

It may be that the path of least resistance in this case is to try to coax
the sysadmins to do a reinstall of HDF5 with the full set of libs included.
Of course, that only works until I hit the next platform where this problem
shows up...

James