[CMake] FindHDF5.cmake and the "hl" versions of hdf5 libs

James C. Sutherland James.Sutherland at utah.edu
Wed Sep 1 09:51:21 EDT 2010

OS: Linux
CMake: 2.8.0
HDF5: 1.6.3 (yep - that old.  I will pester the sysadmins for an update, but
that won't likely solve the problem since the directory structure didn't
really change in the move to 1.8.x as far as I can tell)

I filed a bug report: #0011195
<http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=11195>

Let me know if you need any other information in diagnosing the problem.

James

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Michael Jackson <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net