[CMake] A question about cache variables

mina adel elecengineer_mina at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 14:47:51 EDT 2010

Hi All,
I have a problem with cache variables in cmake.

I want to check the combiler for a certain flag -C99 flag. So, I used the
following statement
CHECK_C_COMPILER_FLAG("-C99" FLAG_OK)

The problem is that we I ran cmake for the first time it said that c99 is not
found and set the FLAG_OK variable in CMakeCache.txt to 0.

Now, I fixed the problem =in the compiler to make it support -C99. But cmake
doesnot check the flag any more and just keep saying not found. This is becuase
the FLAG_OK is already equals  to 0 in cache file.

Is there any way to delete the cahce variable. or force cmake to check for the
flag every time I run it?

Thanks for your help
Mina