[CMake] Python test scripts

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 04:19:05 EDT 2010

On 24. Oct, 2010, at 6:02 , Tyler Roscoe wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 04:35:45AM +0200, Michael Hertling wrote:
>> On 10/24/2010 01:26 AM, Bill Spotz wrote:
>>>  #! ${PYTHON_EXECUTABLE}
>
> Michael posted what I assume is a fantastic CMake solution :). Another
> approach you might consider is to use:
>
>    #!/usr/vin/env python
>
> which works out of the box on many Linuxes/Unices.
>
> tyler

Unless you want to use a specific Python version/installation. Of course, the user could use VirtualEnv and modify the PATH environment variable accordingly, but that's a bit roundabout...

Michael

--
There is always a well-known solution to every human problem -- neat, plausible, and wrong.
H. L. Mencken