[CMake] Cmake Releases

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 04:06:37 EDT 2010

2010/10/20 Mohammed Aziz Parande <parande1 at umbc.edu>:
> Dear Developers,
>
> I am a graduate student from University of Maryland Baltimore County.
>
> I have a simple question pertaining to Cmake Development Cycle.
>
> Has Cmake gone under some refactoring efforts before any of its release? If
> yes could you please tell me which release was it.

I would say that you have all source code from release to release to compare
for that yourself?

More seriously I cannot tell myself but I would very interested to know WHY
you are asking such a question?

Let's say that between 2.6.4 and 2.8.0 there was some refactoring
(fictitious example) what you do yourself with such piece of information?

> Your response would be highly appreciated.

Yours as well :-]
--
Erk
http://www.april.org