[CMake] Reusing configuration

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Oct 12 10:22:00 EDT 2010

I usually have something along these lines in my ParaView Plugins
CMake files:

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( ${VTK_INCLUDE_DIR}
                      ${ParaView_SOURCE_DIR}/Utilities/VTKClientServer
                      ${ParaView_BINARY_DIR}/Utilities/VTKClientServer
                      ${ParaView_SOURCE_DIR}/Servers/Common
                   )
Otherwise I had the same issues.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio