[CMake] CMake/MinGW/Windows XP 32-bit: command line arguments delimited by semicolon?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Oct 6 11:58:05 EDT 2010

Actually, looks like vice-versa from what I said...
Put double quotes on these lines (and lines like them) so that
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS is a single space separated string.

set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-Wwrite-strings -std=c++0x -pedantic-errors
-pedantic -Wall -W -Weffc++ -Wmain -Wextra -DBUILD_DLL")
set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG "-Wno-long-long -Wno-comment -g -gdwarf-2" )
set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE "-s")

Looks like just your top level CMakeLists has this issue. The others do
double-quote correctly.

HTH,
David