No subject

Thu May 27 11:52:52 EDT 2010

However for my next CMake developping session
[which is not planned]  this one is on my top-2 list.

More generally, I think it is NOT a show-stopper for most of CMake user,
at least it didn't show up on the "next" wishlist call:
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2010-July/037911.html

It should be handled with care in order to avoid backward compatibilty brea=
kage.
CMake developers may have more/differents answer to that question too.

Besides that I think patch (or paid work) would be welcomed as usual :-)
I'll be happy to try a patch, if you try please attach it to the bug tracke=
and/or give a public git repo url one can merge from.

--=20
Erk
Membre de l'April - =AB promouvoir et d=E9fendre le logiciel libre =BB -
http://www.april.org