No subject

Thu May 27 11:52:52 EDT 2010

elp is given to write the code of the tests themselves, is this right? I ha=
ve previously been using cppunit, and it looks like this will still be usef=
ul.<br>

To sum it up, I&#39;m looking for real life advice on what you guys have do=
ne with ctest. This information seem almost completely missing on the net, =
where all searches on ctest leads to useless presentation on ctest features=
.<br>

Cheers,<br>
Bo Thorsen.<br>
Monty Program AB.<br><font color=3D"#888888">
-- <br>
MariaDB: MySQL replacement<br>
Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.</font><div><div=