[CMake] Generator for NetBeans 6.9

Sebastian Meier sebastianmeier59 at gmx.de
Mon May 31 04:35:02 EDT 2010

Update.

My allocated time slot for looking into a NetBeans generator has finished. My impression is that patching CMake to suit our company's needs would be fairly easy. I have actually gotten quite far with that.

But OTOH this easy way would be merely a hack that would benefit no one but us. I will recommend a more general approach that would be of use to other people as well and hope I'll get some more time for that.

P.S.: I have still not entirely grasped how to properly respond to e-mails on this mailing list so that they appear in the right place. Please excuse me for this. I guess I'm more used to forums etc.