[CMake] Post-Generate commands

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed May 26 13:17:38 EDT 2010

This is not easily possible without modifying the CMake C++ code. (Where it
would be fairly easy to add a feature like this...) Perhaps filing a feature
request for a "post generate action" would be the best thing to do.

However, in the meantime, you could always add a custom target that executes
your stuff at the beginning of the build, and make all other top level
targets depend on it with add_dependencies. Would that work in your case?