[CMake] Reverse dependencies (Unix Makefiles)

Jesper Eskilson jesper.eskilson at iar.se
Tue May 25 09:58:56 EDT 2010

On 05/25/2010 02:41 PM, Michael Hertling wrote:

> Exactly: The need for A's repetition in the link line is a sole affair
> of A and C. Therefore, IMO, it should not be brought explicitly to D's
> link line whereas an approach with two TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES() for the
> A'n'C circular dependency and one for D against A would express the
> actual relations quite accurately.

Can CMake express this for IMPORTED libraries as well. Both A, B, and C
in this case are (or can be) IMPORTED libraries, and
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES() fail if the first argument is an IMPORTED library.

Until I can figure out how to do that, I'll have to go with repeating A
on D's link line.

--
/Jesper