[CMake] Cmake and TI cl6x compiler

Allan Nielsen a at awn.dk
Mon May 24 11:11:33 EDT 2010

Hey

I'am trying to set up a cmake toolchain file for the TI cl6x compiler.

I do know how to write the toolchain file (it work for nois, powerpc and
arm). But the problem is that there is no options for specifying the output
file the compiler produces.

I tried with the following configuration:

set(CMAKE_C_COMPILE_OBJECT "<CMAKE_C_COMPILER> -c -ppa -eo=.c.obj -mv6400
<DEFINES> <FLAGS> <SOURCE>")

This does create an object file, but the object file is created in the wrong
location, and cmake therefor thinks it failed!

The compiler have an option to specify the output directory, but i do not
know how to get the directory part of <OBJECT>

Thanks
Allan W. Nielsen