[CMake] Trying to link my project with Boost.Thread using CMake

Clark Gaebel cg.wowus.cg at gmail.com
Sun May 23 10:31:38 EDT 2010

When I link Boost.Thread to my boost_test executable, it gives me

|make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib64/libboost_thread-mt.so', needed by `gogo/test/test_boost'.  Stop.

when I |make| it. Here's the offending CMake code, what am I doing wrong?

|add_executable(boost_test boost_test.cpp)
add_test(boost_test boost_test)

# Boost auto-links for MSVC, so we exclude it.
if(CMAKE_COMPILER_IS_GNUCXX)
    target_link_libraries(test_boost #LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES
        ${Boost_THREAD_LIBRARY}
    )
endif()|

--