[CMake] Linking error with VS2005

Daanen Vincent daanen at koelis.com
Fri May 21 08:01:48 EDT 2010

Dear Cmake users,

I'm facing to a problem I can't resolve.
I'm developping on a windows XP SP3 box with Visual Studio 2005.

I have a project using itk which compile fine.
For  some reason, I try to use cmake to generate the "same" project and I
got linker error (conflict between msvcrtd.lib and libcmtd.lib)

- I check that the librairies are declared in the same order in both project
and it's ok
- Try to ignore either msvcrtd.lib or libcmtd.lib but I does not work :
other linker errors appear.

I could not find what is specifically added by cmake so that the
"cmake-generated" project fails to build the binray whereas the
"manually-generated" project file succeeds...

Is there someone who could help me ?

Thanks

 Vince