[CMake] How does CPACK decide what goes into release packages?

Tue May 18 10:05:04 EDT 2010

Platform: OS X 10.5.8. We also want to support Linux and Windows, but
are doing OS X first because it's usally the crankiest to get working.

cpack version 2.9.20100511

Using PackageMaker and Tar for generators.

I don't have it all worked out, but I think the problems I'm having
aren't CPack's fault.  Someone else did the setup for CPack, and
copied a bunch of complicated stuff from some other project, without
understanding what it did, and then never debugged it.  Now I'm having
to actually learn how to use CPack properly to unravel it all.