[CMake] LINK_FLAGS for java?

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Mon May 17 10:49:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am currently struggling with a jar file build.

I have set

SET(CMAKE_Java_COMPILE_OBJECT "<CMAKE_Java_COMPILER> <FLAGS> <SOURCE>")

and

SET(CMAKE_Java_CREATE_STATIC_LIBRARY "<CMAKE_Java_ARCHIVE> -cf <TARGET>
<LINK_FLAGS>")

to handle the path issues from the subdirectories. (Every jar file
target gets the approtiate linker and compiler flags set).

But when I build the project the jar command gets an empty string for
<LINK_FLAGS>. Why is that? If I use CMAKE_Java_CREATE_SHARED_LIBRARY I
get a lib<TARGET>.so, but the flags are interpreted correctly.

any ideas?

Christoph