[CMake] How to make the target_link_libraries link different library in different build type.

SONGFY 911songfeiyu at 163.com
Sun May 16 22:25:36 EDT 2010

    The target_link_libraries has any three tag to distinguish different build type:debug|optimized|general.
    But what I need is to specify different library in different build type, for example I have three custom build type: debug, release, shipping. And I want these configurations link to different version of library for example A_d.lib, A_r,lib and A_s.lib.
    How can I do this?
    Thank you.