[CMake] [ctest] junit xml output

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Wed May 12 03:14:03 EDT 2010

Am 12.05.2010 09:02 schrieb Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova at fbsd.ru>:
>hi
>
> Do you have any results regarding converting ctest results into jnuit
> ones (or any other compatible with hudson) ?

I got some bascis to work, but never finished it.  I just attach the
little test project I used back then.

The cmake side of this is pretty straight forward.  Look at
cmake/CTestResultTransform.cmake and ctest_runner.cmake.
This:
 ctest -VV -S cmake_runner.cmake
will run everything and results ctest_build/junit.xml.

On the hudson side you have to run the above as a shell command step.

This is all easy, the time consuming part is to to write a proper xsl
file, if you got no experience with xsl like me :-).  This is why I
lost interest, since ctest -> cdash just worked for me (even if hudson
is much nicer).

Best,
 -- Maik