[CMake] Cannot find UpdateCommand or GITCommand configuration key.

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat May 8 12:21:49 EDT 2010

Bill,

I just pulled the latest cmake. When I configure cmake  with cmake I
get the same warning:
 CTest cannot determine repository type. Please set UPDATE_TYPE to
'cvs' or 'svn'. CTest update will not work. I suspect that since the
cmake project uses scripts to do the builds, that the CMakeLists.txt
file is missing some critical git related stuff that is being supplied
by the ctest scripts.

Bill