[CMake] CPackRPM.cmake patch

Erwan Legrand elegrand at cloudmark.com
Fri May 7 12:44:21 EDT 2010

I missed a few things in my previous message.

> I'm currently trying to solve a two problems with the RPM generator:
>   * Lack of support for file names containing spaces
>   * Lack of support for %config and %config(noreplace)

   * Lack of support for "Obsoletes:"
   * Lack of support for %doc

> I'm yet to succeed. I tried to fix the call to sed to enclose file names
> between double quotes. It's not working as expected. I suspect I might
> have missed a backslash somewhere.

I did add another backslash to escape the parentheses. Special
characters are now supported in file names with the exception of double
quotes. I did not bother adding support for these, although this should
be easy.

> As for the %config support, it works well as long as I specify only one
> file. I believe I would need to add a %config line for each file.
> Unfortunately don't know how to achieve this with CMake macros.

Ok. I managed to get this to work using lists and foreach.

> Any help is of course welcome. Here are my changes:

Oops! It seems I made the diff with the wrong file. Most of the changes
were missing. The changes are attached to this message.
--
Erwan Legrand
Sr. Software Engineer