[CMake] I can use add_custom_command in cmake

suds suds1980 at 126.com
Wed May 5 04:20:44 EDT 2010

Hi there:
 I am new to cmake and I am using Kdevelop, actually , I am new to linux.
 In my project, there are some ice slice files which must be custom parsed
and generate some cpp/h files.
 So I use the command below to tell cmake to call slice2cpp to generate the
cpp/h files.
 But every times I build the project, no cpp/h files were generate, and I
event can not find why.
 The only error message I can see is to tell me that the target source file
was not found ( because this file was not generated )
 I can't figure out wht happend, and I even don't know to to trace the
poblem
 Any help on this is appreciated

add_custom_command( OUTPUT ../TianShanIce.cpp
                COMMAND /opt/Ice-3.3/bin/slice2cpp -I /opt/Ice-3.3/slice/
-I../ --output-dir ../ ../TianShanIce.ICE
                DEPENDS ../TianShanIce.ICE )
add_library(TianShanIce SHARED ../TianShanIce.cpp)

Suds