[CMake] QT4 on OSX and Cocoa

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Tue May 4 11:50:46 EDT 2010

per this:

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.6/developing-on-mac.html

There is only one build, but it supports both.  Unfortunately, it
defaults to Carbon *unless* you pass -cocoa to qmake.  And Carbon
doesn't support 64bit.  Since QT4/Cocoa supports 32bit & 64bit it's
safe to default that way; no idea why Nokia didn't choose that in the
first place.

Sounds like I need to hack the FindQt4.cmake package and send a patch. :)