[CMake] Configure Mac OS X for 32-bit

Tron Thomas tron.thomas at verizon.net
Sat May 1 15:33:47 EDT 2010

I am writing a cross platform application using CMake that builds on Mac
OS X.  I just upgraded to CMake 2.8-1.  When I configure and build my
project on my Power Mac G5 system running Mac OS X 10.5.8, the project
builds just fine.

When I try to configure the project on my MacBook Pro running Mac OS X
10.6.3, I get link errors because the project has been configured to
build 64-bit applications and some of the needed libraries and
frameworks the project links with are only 32-bit.

How can I configure my CMake scripts so that the project will build a
32-bit application on my MacBook Pro?