[CMake] CMake has moved to Git!

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Mon Mar 29 11:51:39 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 05:20:21PM -0500, Richard Wackerbarth wrote:
> Now that the setup scripting is more complex, I'm trying to use your
> "cmake_common.cmake" script for my CMake submissions. Tracking changes
> to that script would be much easier for me if you have it published in
> a publicly readable git repository.

Might be nice if there were an easier way but FYI Kitware publishes
their CTest driver script with each build. For example, from the CMake
dashboard: http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=cmake

Here's the CTest driver script uploaded with the build for
krondor.kitware from last night:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=573213

tyler