[CMake] warning message

nader.akhres at laposte.net nader.akhres at laposte.net
Mon Mar 29 05:47:23 EDT 2010

It is the one provided by ubuntu which is version 2.6-patch 4
I use Ubuntu kermit and cmake commande line.

I have to double check but I don't think I reproduce it with a small standalone project...

> Message du 29/03/10 11:34
> De : "Eric Noulard"
> A : "nader.akhres at laposte.net"
> Copie à : cmake at cmake.org
> Objet : Re: [CMake] warning message
>

> 2010/3/29 nader.akhres at laposte.net
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've the following message while generating projects with cmake:
> >
> > CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
> > Missing variable is:
> > CMAKE_EDIT_COMMAND-- Generating done
> >
> > Everything works fine but I would like to avoid this warning.
> > Thanks
>
> What is the version of CMake? --> cmake --version
> is it occuring with cmake command line, ccmake, cmake-gui ?
>
> Is the cmake you are using the one packaged by Ubuntu
> or did you compile it yourself?
>
> Could you reproduce the problem with a small standalone project?
> --
> Erk
> Membre de l'April - « promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre » -
> http://www.april.org

Laposte.net, Messager Officiel du Rallye des Gazelles 2010, Pour suivre le Rallye Aicha des Gazelles et soutenir les participantes,
cliquez ici   http://www.laposte.net/rallye-des-gazelles