[CMake] Question about Nightly Builds

Felipe Sodre dos Santos felipe.sodre at totvs.com.br
Tue Mar 23 15:50:54 EDT 2010

Hi. I have two CTEST scripts on my linux environment. One of them is for Nightly builds, and the other one for Experimental builds.

The only difference between them is that one calls CTEST_START (Experimental) while the other one calls CTEST_START (Nightly). Both of them delete the source directory, do a fresh checkout from SVN, configure, build and test.

Last night my nightly build broke, and after making some changes in the code and submitting to SVN server, it works for the experimental build. However, when I try the Nightly one again, it breaks exactly the same way as last night, as if I hadn't submitted any fix. How could that be?

Thanks!