[CMake] Bug ? Or I'm doing something wrong ?

Benoit Thomas benoit.thomas at gameloft.com
Fri Mar 19 17:28:05 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have the following directory structure

     root
       |--- project A
       |--- project B

Project A & B both have their cmakelists.txt file

Root has a cmakelists.txt file which does add_subdirectory for project A
and B

When I generate the tree in visual studio, I have a solution with both
projects; and both project A & B have their corresponding cmakelists.txt
added to the project.

However, the command line for the custom build steps on those files
refer to root/cmakelists.txt and not project A or B/cmakelists.txt

My problem come when I do a rebuild all, both project A & B tries to
rebuild both projects and it creates other problems; I have to manually
run cmake root in command prompt before continuing the build.

My real project is far bigger than what I explain here, but I do not
know what I'm doing wrong. Can I override this custom build step ? Or
can I simply disable it ?

Thank you,
Ben.