[CMake] New CMake book ready for orders!

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:47:50 EDT 2010

2010/3/19 Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com>:
> Kitware is pleased to announce the release of the Fifth Edition of Mastering
> CMake.

[...]

Each time I see this announce (3rd ed., 4th and now 4th)
I go to the order page, because I'm thinking that this time I'll buy
one...and...
as usual in the end I won't because the shipping cost is simply to high:

 Item  	Cost
Mastering
CMake 	 $59.00
Subtotal: 	$59.00
Shipping: 	$70.00
Total: 	$129.00

So the book is $59 and the shipping cost is $70 !!!
There simply no way I may pay more than twice the price of the book.
I'm living in France.

Is there really nothing you can to to lower the price of the shipping
for european people?
(I did not checked whether if the price is similar for other european
countries).

--
Erk
http://www.april.org