[CMake] How to build and link Externa Project with exported target

Nicola Brisotto nicolabrisotto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:11:14 EDT 2010

Hi,
the solution with a master CMakeLists.txt works well but now I don't
know how to write wrapper for OPTION and SET functions, can you give
me an example?
I'm quite new to cmake so another question is:
what is the diffence between create a xxx-config and the file I create
with INSTALL(EXPORT QXmppClient DESTINATION include/QXmppClient ) ?
They seem to do the same thing but probably I'm missing something....

Nicola Brisotto