[CMake] Project Folders in Visual Studio

Aaron_Wright at selinc.com Aaron_Wright at selinc.com
Mon Mar 15 18:13:08 EDT 2010

I have several libraries, each with numerous test programs, and a top
level program. Each of these has an individual project in Visual Studio.
In addition I have a doxygen and coverage target for each library or test
program. And if I want to make a target depend on a file, I need to create
a custom target that depends on that file and then make the original
target depend on this new custom target. With any decent sized program the
number of projects in Visual Studio can grow quickly.

Aaron Wright