[CMake] Watcom Support

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 09:48:07 EST 2010

Simple CMakeLists.txt, creates some source, links a library and a executable.
Attatched 'cmake -G "Watcom WMake" ..' command line output in an empty
./build direcotry
attached 'wmake VERBOSE=1' output.

have modified the end of Windows.cmake

# uncomment these out to debug nmake and borland makefiles
#SET(CMAKE_START_TEMP_FILE "")
#SET(CMAKE_END_TEMP_FILE "")
SET(CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE 1)
SET(VERBOSE 1)