[CMake] Skipping PATH when using find_library

Mika.Rajala at patria.fi Mika.Rajala at patria.fi
Thu Mar 4 08:28:30 EST 2010

Still unsolved.

Meanwhile I have made a horrible kludge that works for now, but which i
really wouldn't want to leave as it is.

I think my problems could be solved if i could define the version of the
library which to look for.

Is this somehow possible?

I'll look into the documentation once more on this.

DLL Hell.

-mika

             Mika.Rajala at patri
             a.fi
             cmake-bounces at cma         cmake at cmake.org
             ke.org                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             03.03.2010 13:22          [CMake] Skipping PATH when using
                                       find_library

Hi

I have read the documentation on find_library command, and i think what i
need is possible, but i just can't figure it out.

I'd like to run the find_library command, so that it doesn't use the
windows environment variable PATH for folders to look from.

Is this possible with cmake?

I tried a few of the additional commands for find_library, but it didn't
seem to work.

These "few" include "NO_SYSTEM_ENVIRONMENT_PATH" and "NO_DEFAULT_PATH"

And additionally, I have a list of folders where to look from, currently i
provide it as "HINTS" but i did try giving it as "PATHS"