[CMake] Supressing Make, but not Generators

Smith Jack (Ext. - UGIS - UniCredit Group) jack.smith.extern at unicreditgroup.de
Wed Mar 3 03:46:21 EST 2010

Thanks , but that doesn't solve the problem.  If I conditionally include a sub directory, then the generator will not be run against the project in that subdirectory.

I want to generator (VisualStudio/Eclipse/whatever) to always run so that I may always see the entire project hierarchy within my development environment, but the generated makefile to perform a platform test to see if it should build the target.

Is this possible.