[CMake] CPack RPM: how to specify the compression type ?

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Mon Mar 1 16:44:53 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm not sure this is actually possible, but I'd like to build a rpm on a SUSE
11.1 machine, which can also be installed on a SUSE 10.1 machine.
The problem is that the rpm generated on the 11.1 machine is lzma-compressed,
but this is not supported on the 10.1 machine.

So, is it possible to tell rpmbuild which compression type to use ?
If so, is this already supported by the rpm generator (doesn't seem so) ?

Alex