[CMake] file (GLOB) on linux with CMake 2.8

Seelan Vamatheva Seelan.Vamatheva at Starz.com
Mon Mar 1 10:07:18 EST 2010

Hi,

During the process of porting our build system to CMake 2.8 (coming from 2.6), I found that the following code returns and empty list on linux:
file(GLOB tmp_src "${param}/*.c??")

On windows it works well.  Also if I use CMake 2.6, it works well for both windows and linux.  The CMake version is:
cmake version 2.8.0

I apologize if this issue is a bug and has been fixed, but I spent quite a bit of time chasing this and have come up with nothing.  Any ideas?  Thanks.