[CMake] CTEST_CHECKOUT_COMMAND vs. CTEST_UPDATE_COMMAND

Convey, Christian J CIV NUWC NWPT christian.convey at navy.mil
Thu Jun 24 13:27:54 EDT 2010

Thanks.  How does ctest know whether to employ "CVS_UPDATE_OPTIONS" vs. "SVN_UPDATE_OPTIONS" ?

Also, the format you gave for "CVS_UPDATE_OPTIONS" looks like it has hte format of a line in the cache file.  Is there some reason I'd need to force it into the cache, or is it okay for me to achieve the same effect using a SET(CVS_UPDATE_OPTIONS ...) call?

- Christian

[snip]