[CMake] Watcom support and mingw resource support...

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 19:12:02 EDT 2010

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=10388
0877-Update-watcom-support.patch  (not the first patch, which I can't
find a way to delete to avoid confusion)

Oh and checking the other bug submission, I didn't provide required
feedback to define why addtional cflag types would be of use.
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=10389

Also Watcom and mingw  platform does not support RC files correctly...
that is without specifying the custom rules in my own Cmake file, just
adding a .rc file to the list of sources does not get resources into
the target.  (oh maybe I needed rc-only flags for include directories)