[CMake] XCode iPhone-3.2 and CMake fail

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Jul 28 14:59:45 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 27 July 2010, j wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have a CMakeLists.txt that succesfully describes a project
> that can be built for XCode MACOSX10.6.sdk and Microsoft Visual
> studio. So far so good. Now I'm trying to generate an XCode project
> for the iPhone-3.2.sdk which doesn't seem to work.
> I have the following toolchain file which seems ok to me, all paths

No, it contains much too much.
It should only contain what is necessary, i.e. the things cmake can't guess
for cross compiling, so basically the name of target system and where the
compilers are.
All the add_definitions() etc. shouldn't be there.

But I don't know more about developing for the iPhone, so I can't help more.

Alex