[CMake] Windows library target names

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 17:25:59 EDT 2010

I'll add my two cents - I like that the names are the same, it allows
me to switch the release out with the debug and not have to recompile
the executable.  Besides, I doubt your interface changes because of
debug or release mode - so the .lib should be exactly the same.
Though I suppose if you pass extra parameters for debugging like
__FILE__,__LINE__ then C++ name mangling would get upset.  But even
visual studio itself starts building the same name'd output files -
you have to manually update the project to get a different out - which
was already given as a solution - test if you're buliding debug mode,
and set the suffix appropriately.