[CMake] How to exclude empty dirs from install

Brian Davis bitminer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 11:30:17 EDT 2010

>>>True, but note the "*.h" filter. After the filter, the dir is empty,
so it doesn't make any sense to create it at install time.

Yep I tried it and as you say .svn appears even though the "filter" should
grab .h files

So I echo Olafs's question why is .svn dir grabed when .h filter should be
enough?  My guess is a bad install script that runs arround checking for h
files in subdirs and not realising that the subdirs don't have .h files and
does not remove the subdirs.... How do I know... I tested it.  Add any
number of sub directories in xbt without header files (or any files for that
matter) and CMake will create them in the install tree... spectacular!